One of the best ways of have the breath-taking views of the city of life is through the 17 minutes tour. Where you will be able to see the a different prospective of the city that will inspire you and provide you with a life time experience.
Things to see:
- Burj Al Arab
- World Island
- Palm Jumeirah
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Skyline
- Dubai Canal
- Port Rashid
- Jumeirah Coastline
The tour starts from one of the best locations in the city, where you will be greeted with the friendly staff directing you to the take off location. Once entered you will be welcomed by a refreshment and asked to provide your documents for the paperwork’s, a small orientation is then provided about your journey and safety aspect. During the trip, you will head off with the view of Burj Al Arab going towards a manmade wonder of Palm Jumeirah after which you will be seeing the world islands, moving towards the skyline of Dubai and the newly made canal that changed the look of the city, going towards the Port Rashid where you will get to see the beautiful coastline of Jumeirah with mesmerizing hotels and activities.
Burj Al Arab Area
Your Pilots & Ground Team
- The internationally trained pilots possess thousands of hours of flying hours. Assisted in relief efforts, piloted sightseeing flights and having military experiences. The ground team are equally trained who are making sure that the safety measures are accomplished, and a great hospitality experience is maintained.
- The Eurocopter AS 350 is built for the purpose of sightseeing.
- Large windows with great views to all passengers secured on comfortable seats
Need to Know
- Present original passport/valid identification for this tour.
- Arrive 1 hour prior to the Heli tour timing.
- Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Casual and comfortable clothes are recommended.
- The helicopter has a capacity of 5 people. If you choose the 'Shared Tour' option, you will be seated with other guests.
- If you choose private tours, it means that the helicopter tour is dedicated only to you and the number of people shouldn’t exceed the maximum capacity
- The maximum weight of all passengers cannot exceed 450 kgs. If it does, you will be split up into different groups in order to reach capacity.
- For security reasons, there are restrictions on photography. High-resolution camcorders or cameras with a telephoto lens greater than 400mm not permitted.