Yachts can be booked on Hourly and daily basis. All bookings need to be paid in advance to guarantee the booking. Additional charges (if any) at the time of operation can be arranged via Cash on delivery.
Our site does both availability request and instant booking. Special bookings and additional requests that are inquired by the clients prior to their bookings are handled through email and Telephone operators.
Instant bookings are done based on the availability of the Vessels. Any vessel shown available on the site is available for the valued client to be booked. The client can expect the exact yacht they have booked online at the time of arrival at the Yacht pier. In circumstances that the Vessel has had an technical issue or the Site can not provide the booked yacht, the client should expect a similar or an upgraded vessel available for them without any additional charges (subject to the client’s consent).
You need to know:
- The rental price is included 5% VAT
- Minimum cruising duration is 2 hours. For fishing trip 4 hours
- It is mandatory to bring Original Passport or ID Card.
- The number of Guests on board must not exceed the maximum capacity.
- Any guest younger than 12 years old must remain under the supervision of an older adult.
- No pets or any kind of animals are allowed on board.
- Fishing Equipment are available on board to go for Fishing
- Cuisines are available as additional service with extra charge applicable per person
- Amenities are available On-board, Cook your feast on Electric Grill, or Microwave Oven, while dancing to the beats with our HI-end home theater, music system on board.
- Pickup and drop-off across Dubai and Sharjah provided on additional charges.
Your trip booking:
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you will be going with.
- Pay online and receive an email confirming your trip.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the trip timing and present your voucher to the representative who will pick you up.
- Proceed to the yacht and enjoy your trip.
You can pay via the following method;
Online Payment through our website we accept Debit or Credit Card
Cash in our office
Transfer to our bank
In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of our reasonable control, the Vessel trip may be cancelled at short notice, without any charges being applied to the client. Vessel can be re-scheduled as agreed, otherwise a full refund will be issued.
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled before 48 hours, 3% of the amount will be applicable as an administrative cost.
Cancellation within 48 hours’ notice is non-refundable.