Yachts can be booked on Hourly and daily
basis. All bookings need to be paid in advance to guarantee the booking.
Additional charges (if any) at the time of operation can be arranged via Cash
Our site does both availability request and instant booking.
Special bookings and additional requests that are inquired by the
clients prior to their bookings are handled through email and Telephone
bookings are done based on the availability of the Vessels. Any vessel shown
available on the site is available for the valued client to be booked. The
client can expect the exact yacht they have booked online at the time of
arrival at the Yacht pier. In circumstances that the Vessel has had an
technical issue or the Site can not provide the booked yacht, the client should
expect a similar or an upgraded vessel available for them without any
additional charges (subject to the client’s consent).
You need to know:
- The rental price is included 5% VAT
- Minimum cruising duration is 2
hours. For fishing trip 4 hours
- It is mandatory to bring Original
Passport or ID Card.
- The number of Guests on board must not exceed the maximum
- Any guest younger than 12 years old must remain under
the supervision of an older adult.
- No pets or any kind of animals are allowed on board.
- Fishing Equipment are available on board to go for
- Cuisines are available as additional service with extra charge
applicable per person
- Amenities are available On-board, Cook your feast on
Electric Grill, or Microwave Oven, while dancing to the beats with our HI-end
home theater, music system on board.
- Pickup and drop-off
across Dubai and Sharjah provided on additional charges.
Your trip booking:
- Select the date you wish to go on and the number of people you
will be going with.
- Pay online and receive an email confirming your trip.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the trip timing and present your voucher to the
representative who will pick you up.
- Proceed to the yacht and enjoy your trip.
You can pay via the following method;
Online Payment through our website we accept Debit or Credit Card
Cash in our office
Transfer to our bank
In the event of poor weather conditions or other external factors out of
our reasonable control, the Vessel trip may be cancelled at short notice,
without any charges being applied to the client. Vessel can be re-scheduled as
agreed, otherwise a full refund will be issued.
Once a booking is made and wished to be cancelled before 48 hours, 3% of
the amount will be applicable as an administrative cost.
Cancellation within 48 hours’ notice is non-refundable.